Sunday, November 15, 2009

Oops


I know, I missed 2 days of posting. I am so sorry. I have been busy yet not at the same time. Like I said in my Thursday post, I had gotten all my homework done then so I could have a free weekend. Well, I did have a free weekend.

Friday Johnny came up to visit, he took me and Bunny to lunch at SakanaBune. Then I had class. After Garden Project I met up with Lauren downtown and we treated ourselves to Cheesecake Factory, since she had never been. After dinner we made our way back to USF to watch some of the USF vs Cal Poly basketball game. We left after being there for maybe 15 minutes and went up to Haight St and hung out up there for a while. After she left I watched School of Rock with some of my friends in Garden Project.

Saturday I went downtown again, but this time with Manisha. We went to the Mac store for about 45 minutes, just playing the kids games. Then we went to Macy's and walked around for a little while. We walked through Union Square, they just put in the Safeway ice skating rink so we're going to have to go ice skating one day soon. We ended up at borders for at least 3 hours. We were just walking around and reading and getting Christmas gift ideas. When we went back to school we ate dinner and then watched Mad Money and Fired Up in my room.

Today Johnny and Bunny picked me up around 1030 and we ate a really good breakfast at Rose Pistola. I had fried crab cakes, Johnny had a breakfast pizza, and Bunny had a crab omelet. After breakfast they dropped me back off at USF. I then went to draw a few cafe's for my final project in studio. I also decided to wander around Macy's again and get ideas for my family. I also stopped in William Sonoma just to look around. It smelled so good inside. I then ended up back at borders and read 310 pages in 2 hours. It felt good to get away and spend the afternoon by myself.

This is a picture of my breakfast this morning. It was fried crab cakes with poached eggs and a fruit and greens salad. It was very yummy. Thank you Johnny for a wonderful breakfast.

2 comments:

  1. Not Sushi Boom - SakanaBune :)

    not cafe delucci - Rose Pistola

    Had a great time seening you Teenie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh right... names lol
    i had a great time seeing you too johnny

    ReplyDelete