Thursday, November 12, 2009

Free Weekend


That's right! I basically have a free weekend as of now. Well, free of architecture studio that is. I just spent the last 4 hours in studio with the girls. We busted out 8-9 different drawings for our site analysis. We are so ready for this model we get to build of our site and cafe we are separately designing.

Today was another slow day. I worked from 830-1230 again. I had to talk to a lot of people on the phones since this weekend is open house. After work I had to go down to Haight and Octavia with my friend Manisha to observe our site for our final studio project. We spent about an hour and a half down there and then went to Flax, another art store, to get colored construction paper for our 8-9 diagrams.

Then we had history of architecture, where we got our midterms back. I got a B-, but I'm okay with that because the test was on things we did not go over in class and we were not told they would be on the test. But it's okay, for now.

This picture was taken over summer when my cousin Jason was up here with us. He had never been so Johnny and I had to take him to see the Golden Gate Bridge.

1 comment: