Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Finished


Today was the final day of our midterm for Architecture Studio 1. We all met in the new Koret Alumni Lounge which now serves as the senior studio for architecture students. It has natural light!!! Each student had to say a few sentences about what their drawing was of, where it was located, what they wanted to capture in their drawing, etc. It went over very well.

After studio was garden project. In that class I helped extend an area of soil to start growing more artichokes and possibly some more rhubarb. Then I helped weed until I found out there were dozens of spiders in the area we were weeding in. Needless to say I quickly relocated myself.

Lauren came to visit today from SF State, we went up to Haight St and ate burritos for dinner. When I came back she left to work her way back and I went to hang out with my friends on the 4th floor. Then a group of us ended up going down to In N Out by Fisherman's Wharf for our friend's birthday. It was a lot of fun.

The picture for tonight is the Phoenix on the side of the University Center Building. This was the last project my sister took part in. I absolutely love the phoenix, I think it should be our new mascot rather than zorro... I mean the Dons.

That's all for now, Good Night =]

1 comment:

  1. You know I designed the senior studio in Koret, right??? I worked with Seth on the layout back when I was assistant project manager at USF :) So you're welcome for the natural light!

    Miss you lil sis!

    ReplyDelete