Monday, November 9, 2009

Another Day in Studio


I know, I missed Sunday... I figured though, that since I don't have the pictures from Sterling and Virgile's wedding just yet, that I would safe Sunday's post for a different time.

Today I had my architecture studio class, where we met down in the Castro and wandered all over the neighborhoods from Castro to Hayes Valley and everywhere in between. We got assigned our final project, where we get to design our own cafe. We even went to the site that we're supposed to be planning the cafe at.

After class we worked our way back to school, where I enjoyed 2 hours to myself talking to friends online, and then went downtown with my architecture friends to get bristol paper for our final, ink pens, and basswood for my final project in architectonics.

Here's a picture of me in my studio working on one of the trace tables. I will pretty much be living in the studio until late at night from now until the end of our projects/semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment