Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Busy Busy


Today was probably one of my busiest days. I had to wake up at 730 in order to get ready for work at 830. Walked up to Lone Mountain and sat down until 1230 when I got off work, came back down to campus, got into my room, only to pack things up and go get lunch with my friend Manisha. And then after that we went up to the XArts studio to finish our homework for part 1 of our final project for architecture studio. We were there from 2 to 730 working on our project. It was intense. And it wasn't very hard, just time consuming. But we are finally done!... for now.

Right now I am lying down on my bed because I am just so exhausted. I got to talk to Marie today, which was really nice since I miss her. I wish it was next September already so I can see her and my future brother-in-law.

The picture today is from Saturday night when I played Settlers of Catan with Johnny and my dad. Johnny won that night for the second time ever! It was upsetting for me though because I was only 2 points away from winning. The object of the game is to get 10 points, received through settlements, cities, and victory cards. Johnny and I were beating up on my dad because it's more fun that way. Johnny was red, my dad was white, and I was blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment