Thursday, November 5, 2009

New project


Today went by super fast. This morning I was up at 7:30, it was disgusting. I'm still not used to it yet. Then I hiked up to Lone Mountain for work. It was kind of a crazy day what with family weekend tomorrow and homecoming weekend.

After work began the model building for architectonics. My new project is similar to the first project I did, which was a 1/4" scale of the Kendrick Hall building, next to the USF Law Library. This time, I have to make a 1/4" scale of the front of Kendrick on an 11"x17" cardboard base, with Kendrick Hall's main front wall, including columns, one planter, and then create a new space where the second planter would normally sit. Due tomorrow is just the base, the main wall with the columns, the remaining planter, and we needed to find the slope of the sidewalk. That was a really fun discussion between me and one of my best friends here.

The picture for tonight is what my room looks like when I am working on a model project. It makes me look like the average architect student.

No comments:

Post a Comment