Monday, November 2, 2009

And so it begins



So I decided to join the rest and start my own blog. Yes, that's right, Teenie now has a blog. I decided I might do the same thing that my brother began with and upload a different picture every day. It'll be my goal to post each day, despite what I am doing.

So today is the first post; I had my architecture studio 1 class this morning. We've been working in St. Ignatius church for our midterm project. Each student has to pick an area inside the church and draw it in perspective and tone. It was really hard to decide which section to draw. After searching around I finally decided to do the back left side of the church. It's a small praying area with prayer candles and a statue of a saint. It has taken me since last Monday to pretty much be done. I have to turn in my drawing tomorrow night by 9 p.m. and then go to a critique session on Wednesday and present my drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment