Friday, November 6, 2009

Home Again


I'm back in Los Angeles for a few days! Sterling's getting married on Sunday so I had to come home for her wedding. I arrived around 9p.m. and met my dad and brother at the airport. They wanted me to feel like I was being picked up by a limo so Johnny wrote "Teenie" on his iPhone and held it up looking for me. It was funny.

Mandi came over and I was so happy to see her. I literally attacked her at my front door. We then headed out to pick up Alexa and went to surprise Steph because she didn't know I was home this weekend. After that we went to Carls Jr. since it's tradition with Mandi and me.

The picture is from the Peterson Car Museum down in La Brea. I picked it because it says Hollywood, to represent where I am, kind of.

No comments:

Post a Comment