Tuesday, April 20, 2010

30 days


Okay so I've got 30 days left... that means 30 days to: Design a sculpture gallery/reading room, finish calculus, write a history of architecture research report including pictures and drawings and then prepare for a history of architecture final test, present a speech on policies or persuasion, take a cubism painting and pick a square from that painting and then do a quick study model and then create a nice polished model from it. Yeah, that's my schedule for the next 30 days.

On a lighter note, for my architectonics class, which is my favorite architecture class because it's more hands on, we were asked to create a chair. This chair could be built at either actual, or half scale. It had to represent someone who influences us and we had to give a short description of how they have influenced us. I made my chair for my sister Marie, who has influenced me from day 1. Marie influenced me to be who I want to be and do what I want to do and I've always appreciated that. I built my chair at half scale to represent a child. I did this because Marie is in South Korea teaching children and I thought it was fitting to put it at that size.

No comments:

Post a Comment