Thursday, April 22, 2010

29


Today was a pretty good day. I had calculus this morning, which was you know... mathematical. And then I had work from 11-3 which ended up being a lot of fun. My coworker/good friend and I really enjoyed each others company today. We made a lot of jokes and just had so much fun at work. I know, I know, work isn't supposed to be all fun and games, but today was just a good day.

After work I went back to my room to start working on a revision of my study model for my sculpture gallery/reading room for my studio project. I was doing fine, until I was running low on chipboard. Then Manisha and I went to Blick to get some materials. When we got back we had dinner together and then went our separate ways to work on studio.

I have finished both my study model and section model. I actually really like my section model (it's the picture above), it's really cool and interesting. I'm happy with what I have at this point and I'm sure I'm going to be doing more detail within the models, I just need to talk to my professor and see what she says about them for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment