Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Assisi, Perugia, Siena, and San Gimignano

Hi all! Sorry it's been a while since my last post. I had a very busy weekend. Through Fairfield I went on a two-day trip to Assisi and Perugia on Saturday, and Siena and San Gimignano on Sunday. All four places were absolutely beautiful. I had so much fun. We also switched up roommates for the night so instead of sharing a room with my actual roommate, Lauren, I got to share with my good friend Jo, and ended up staying awake until 4am watching movies on my laptop. I'll do 4 more posts just of pictures for each place we went to following this post.

School has been a lot of fun lately too. I'm absolutely loving my Philosophy and Science of Early Modern Italy class. I'm one of three students who have taken a philosophy class prior to this so it's really fun to see everyone get all confused and not being used to the type of questions that philosophy makes you ask. One girl even tried asking what the point of what we were talking about was and my teacher was baffled so I told her that there is no point and that's what philosophy is all about, to question the usually unquestionable and that you'll never get a definite answer but just an entire thought process. My teacher looked at me and turned back to the student and said "I agree with Christina" and continued the lesson, it was pretty funny.

Okay, I'm posting all pictures now. Love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment